Your organization is a hero to the community and customers you serve. Bring in a Sidekick when you have a project or event that needs to be top-notch, but full time staff who are already busy saving the world!
- Corporate social responsibility planning
- We specialize in helping small businesses launch community outreach programs!
- Marketing plans (including traditional and social media outreach)
- Project coordination (including office moves, trade show/travel planning, etc.)
- Writing and editing (including web site content, press releases, guides, and other print and electronic materials)
- Full event planning from initial event brainstorming to post-event wrap-up
- Includes conferences, meeting, retreats, trainings, employee/customer appreciation events, company volunteer days, and more!
- A la carte pre-event services such as:
- On-site logistics and stakeholder management
- Event branding/communications development
- Managing calls for presentations and proposal review
- Securing instructors/subject matter experts
- Researching, securing, and managing vendors (ex. venue, catering, graphic designer, printer, a/v services, photographer)
- Vendor management and communications
- Attendee management (ex. RSVP or registration; advance communications)
- Event web site maintenance
- Timeline development
- Reporting and evaluation
- Wondering where we’ve worked so far?
Need a Sidekick for something not listed here? Contact me to discuss!
All new clients receive a complimentary consultation. We’ll discuss your needs, estimated time commitment, and how we can start working together to help your organization stay Super!
Rates are established per project/event or by retainer. Contact me to get your customized quote. Still have questions?